At ESAAC, our mission is to advance the field of anesthesiology and acute care by providing our members with the latest information and resources. We strive to promote excellence in patient care by fostering collaboration and knowledge-sharing among medical professionals.
Through our meetings and events, we provide a platform for members to learn about the latest developments in their field and to share their experiences with their peers. Our goal is to help our members stay at the forefront of their profession and provide the highest quality of care to their patients.
Join us today and become part of a community dedicated to advancing the field of anesthesiology and acute care.
- The Egyptian Society of Anesthesiology And Acute Care medicine (ESAAC) is a leading medical organization in the field of anesthesiology and acute care in Egypt, with a global membership.
- ESAAC is a non-profit making international association.
Founded in 2023 in Egypt.
ESSAC supports and promotes the advancement of knowledge and training in both fields of anesthesiology and acute care medicine, in particular the promotion of anesthesiology and acute care medicine the highest standards of multidisciplinary care of critically ill patients and their families through education, research and professional development.
Aims and Missions
- To Organize and coordinate international congresses and meetings.
- To promote and coordinate activities in the different fields of anesthesiology and acute care medicine.
- To foster research and education.
- To provide recommendations and guidelines
Professor Safaa Helal
professor of anaesthesia, icu and pain management the administrative director of ESAAC
DR. Kareem Mikhamer
Fellow lecturer of anesthesia, surgical ICU, and pain medicine, Ahmed Maher teaching Hospital, Cairo.
DR. Mohamed Ahmed
Consultant Anesthesiologist, King Fahd Specialist Hospital Dammam, Former Associate Prof, Alexandria University.
DR. Hany Mousa Elshouny
ICU associate consultant, Alnahda hospital, KSA.
Nutrition fellowship UZ leuven , Belgium.
DR. Wael Abd Elrahman Ali Elmesallamy
Associated professor of neurosurgery, Faculty of Human Medicine, Zagazig University.
DR. Ahmed El-Masry
Intensivist Senior Registrar, ECLS Provider, Al Adan Hospital, MOH, Kuwait.
DR. Ahmed Magdy
ICU Registrar King Khalid Hospital. Najran.KSA, MSc Internal Medicine (Menoufia University), MSc Intensive Care (Ain Shams University), EDIC.
DR. Aliaa El-Kaffas
assistant fellow lecture of anesthesia, surgical ICU,Pain management, benha teaching hospital
DR. Ashraf Heikal
CU registrar, Royal commission medical city , yanbu , Saudi Arabia.
AKI Fellowship, Lyon university, France
MRCEM, Member of royal college emergency medicine
DR. Islam Shehata
Lecturer in anesthesia department, Ain Shams University.
Visiting scholarship in Wexner medical center, Ohio state university.
DR. Marwa Mohamed Medhat
Lecturer of anesthesia, intensive care and pain medicine, Zagazig University
DR. Mohamed Abdel-Razeq
Abualazm alshanshoury , CCM SR , Egyptian Fellowship in CCM, KSA.
Moataz Maher Emara
MD, EDAIC, EACVI
DR. Nabil Shallik
Sr. Consultant Anesthesia, and IT Deputy Chair, Department of Anesthesia, ICU, and perioperative Medicine, Hamad Medical Corporation, Doha, Qatar.
Corporate Airway Lead, Hamad Medical Corporation, Doha, Qatar.
A/Prof. Clinical Anesthesiology, Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar.
A/Prof. Clinical Anesthesiology, Qatar University, Qatar.
A/Prof. Anesthesiology and SICU, Tanta Faculty of Medicine
DR. Mohamed Ahmed Hamed
Associate professor of Anesthesia and intensive care at Fayoum University – the head of Cardiothoracic unit and the manager of the surgical intensive care unit
DR. Soichiro Obara
- Consulting Anesthesiologist, Department of Anesthesia, Tokyo Metropolitan Ohtsuka Hospital,
- Visiting assistant professor, Teikyo University Graduate School of Public Health
- Liaison Committee member, the Japanese Society of Pediatric Anesthesiologists
- Executive Committee member, the Asian Society of Pediatric Anesthesiologists
- Research Special Interest Group member, the Asian Society of Pediatric Anesthesiologists
DR. Norifumi Kuratani
- WFSA pediatric anesthesia committee, Chair (since 2020)
- Anesthesiologist-in-Chief, Saitama Children’s Medical Center
- Visiting Professor in Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
Tohoku University, School of Medicine
- Visiting Professor in Anesthesiology Saitama Medical University, School of Medicine
- Visiting Research Associate Teikyo University, Graduate School of Public Health